Thursday, April 8, 2010

Come Visit CareVacations!

Hi Everyone!

I've been a little absent from the blogging world for the past few weeks... it's been crazy busy and I just couldn't make the words flow from my fingertips. But now I'm back, and I want to tell you where you can find us.

If you want to visit with us, come visit our booth #217 at Travel Weekly's Cruise World 2010, April 14-17, located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center.

Come meet Don and Susan Stilwell, President and Vice President of CareVacations, Liz Ross, Leslie Butcher, and me... Jennifer Alvarez! We're going to be giving our best guidance to our travel agent partners, sharing information about all our great programs, giving away FREEBIES, and having fun the entire time!

So come by and introduce yourself, because we want to meet you!

See you in sunny Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment